Don’t click too quick
- Take a moment to make sure the link you are about to click on seems right to you.
- By simply clicking on a link , you may accidentally give people personal information that you really do not want them to know.
- You may also open a site that scares you or offends you.
- People may think that by opening a link, you like the same things they do and that they may invite you into an un-safe place.
- Don’t click on links or images from people you don’t know.
- Don’t trust that pop-up window! It may put a virus on your computer or a friends computer.