Protect your password
- Your password is the door to your private life.
- Keeping your password private means that only you hold the key to your social networking profiles for posting information, pictures and stories.
- Change your passwords often and use ones that people can’t guess. For example, don’t use your birthday, home address or phone number.
- Use a different password for all sites you use.
- If you need to write your passwords down, keep them in a safe place, but not by your computer where others may see them.